Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA TrajError

From: Ahmed Ayoub <atayoub.ualberta.ca>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 21:46:59 -0700

Hi Jason,

Thanks for you answer.
1) The script runs in serial from the command line (MMPBSA.py) but the
MMPBSA.py.MPI does not run in parallel.

2) There is no problem with the strip mask since the exact same script runs
with older versions of AmberTools and runs on the serial form.

Could the error be something related to the cluster I'm using?

Ahmed Ayoub

Message: 3