Re: [AMBER] Multiple vs Continuous MD opinion

From: Robert Molt <rwmolt07.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 11:09:02 -0500

I believe the answer given thus far is that it is highly
system-dependent, case-by-case. No general answer exists.

Dr. Robert Molt Jr., Ph.D.
r.molt.chemical.physics.gmail.com
Nigel Richards Research Group
Department of Chemistry & Chemical Biology
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
LD 326
402 N. Blackford St.
Indianapolis, IN 46202