Re: [AMBER] print molecular orbitals

From: Brian Radak <radak004.umn.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 09:28:51 -0500

Florent,

I don't believe any of the methods in SQM output this information at
present. You could possibly modify the source code to do this or else use a
different DFTB code (*e.g. *Gaussian 09) either with the extern module or
as a separate post processing step (although I would probably do this
calculation as a post processing step regardless).

Regards,
Brian

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 8:01 AM, Florent Barbault <
florent.barbault.univ-paris-diderot.fr> wrote:

> Dear all amber users
>
> I am doing SMD(QM/MM) with DFTB for the QM region. It works fine, but I
> am wondering if there is a way to visualize the molecular orbitals
> during the simulations?
>
> Best regards
> Florent Barbault

> Dr Florent Barbault
> Maitre de conferences / Associate professor
>
> Universite Paris Diderot
> Laboratoire ITODYS
> 15 rue Jean de Baïf, bâtiment Lavoisier
> 75013 Paris FRANCE
> http://florentbarbault.wordpress.com/
> tel : (33) 01-57-27-88-50
> e-mail : florent.barbault.univ-paris-diderot.fr

================================ Current Address =======================
 Brian Radak                                             :     BioMaPS
Institute for Quantitative Biology
 PhD candidate - York Research Group       :     Rutgers, The State
University of New Jersey
 University of Minnesota - Twin Cities         :     Center for Integrative
Proteomics Room 308
 Graduate Program in Chemical Physics     :     174 Frelinghuysen Road,
 Department of Chemistry                          :     Piscataway, NJ
08854-8066
 radak004.umn.edu                                 :
radakb.biomaps.rutgers.edu