Re: [AMBER] pmemd.cuda segfaults

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 09:03:02 -0800

Forget the debugging. It is a hardware issue for sure.

Main thing to know is if these are Titan or Titan-Black. If they are
Titan-Black then all bets are off. Titan-Black are currently not supported
due to the fact the cards give incorrect results. A bug is filed with
NVIDIA. Until it is fixed they will remain unusable.

All the best
Ross