Re: [AMBER] Question about force field parameters for RDX and PETN

From: Ganesh Kamath <gkamath9173.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 15:38:23 -0600

Thank you for your responses. I was hoping not to construct a new set of
parameters for RDX and PETN. But I guess that is what is required.
I am more worried about the bonded terms especially the dihedrals and their
transferability.
Francois, that article on nitroaromatics has various different charge
schemes for different force fields. Some schemes seem unnecessary but I
guess
it was meant for comparison sakes.

Regards,
Ganesh