Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA/MMGBSA issues

From: Soumendranath Bhakat <bhakatsoumendranath.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 15:22:12 +0200

So it means we should go on with the Gbind profile not minute details of
fraction decompositions as these fractions do vary and contradict in many
cases whereas Gbind stands tall in majority of cases? But please let me
know if we have a positive decomposition in electrostatic and vry good
overall Gbind above -30kcal/mol then what should we explain on the positive
component of electrostatic contribution? whats does it really signifies and
its correlation with ligand binding?

Thanks & Regards;
Soumendranath Bhakat