Re: [AMBER] problem with installing amber

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 08:11:21 -0500

On Thu, Feb 06, 2014, Hanna Thamleena wrote:

> We have installed amber 12 successfully. But it is not clear how to install
> the codes given in src folder of ambertools and amber12.
> So we are not able to check the performance of codes like sander. It would
> be very helpful if we obtain a detailed description of the installation of
> these codes.

Detailed instructions are in section 2.1 ("Installation") of the AmberTools
manual. If you followed those instructions, you will have installed both
AmberTools and Amber. Since you say that you "installed amber12
successfully", my guess(!) is that you have also installed AmberTools as well.

If this is not the case, you need to give more details about what you actually
did, and exactly why you are not able to "check the performance of codes like
sander."

...dac