Re: [AMBER] VMD lipid in AMBER

From: Benjamin Madej <bdmadej.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 12:27:44 -0800

Hi Rejwan,

What version of VMD did you build your structure with? I assume you're
trying to use the Lipid11 force field? What version of Amber are you using
and what commands do you use to load your structure? Can you give any
output from charmmlipid2amber.x and LEaP?

Without that information, we won't be able to help.

If there's something going on with the charmmlipid2amber.x script, can you
send me your POPC pdb off the mailing list and I can take a look at it.

All the best,
Ben Madej
Walker Molecular Dynamics Lab