[AMBER] stfcdiffusion error

From: Diego de paula <diego.paula.s.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 00:43:46 -0200

Dear all,

I have simulated a surface that interacts with ions using the PMEMD code on
AMBER12. I try to run the stfcdiffusion command with the proper flags
(stfcdiffusion mask .I- mask2 :.O4* lower 1.0 upper 6.0 out diffusion.dat
com) but I found the error "No atoms of mask 1 left for processing". I have
used the unwrap command to correct the wrapped system. I think that the
analysis fall down when no atom are found in the layer. Could someone
explain me what is wrong?

--
Diego de Paula Santos
Doutorando em Química