Re: [AMBER] Antechamber Segmentation fault (core dumped)

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 11:45:10 -0500

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014, Arun Kumar Somavarapu wrote:

> In your earlier message you suggested me to break the molecule, as i am
> new to Amber may be i will generate files for individual piece but i
> have no idea about next steps (like how to link and proceed).

Linking sugars together to form poly-saccharides is a bit of a specialized
task. Go to the online glycoprotein builder:

    http://glycam.ccrc.uga.edu/ccrc/gp/

and see if that will do what you want. Detailed questions posted there (or
here) usually get answered pretty quickly. But you will have to give details
about your chemistry: just saying that what you have is "similar to glucose"
is not enough. If the web site above doesn't help (enough), post *exactly*
what you tried and the what the problem was.

...dac