Re: [AMBER] sander's Segmentation fault

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 08:40:58 -0500

On Sat, Dec 28, 2013, Saeed Nasiri wrote:

> I am going to run sander for minimization, but "*Segmentation fault*" error
> was printted out in the terminal.

This is a general message that gives no information about the source of the
problem.

General advice: make sure the test cases pass. Look, for example, at the
files in $AMBERHOME/test/dhfr, especially the minimization test. Try to see
if it is different from what you are doing.

The other piece of advice that we repeatedly recommend: run a *short*
simulation, with ntpr=1 and maxcyc=10. See if that provides any information.

...dac