Re: [AMBER] problems in nmode and -use-mdins option (MMPBSA.py)

From: houcemeddine <hothman.pasteur.fr>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 20:09:15 +0100

Hi Jason,
Thank you for the reply. Sorry for not mentioning that the input file
posted before was only used for rapid testing mainly to evaluate the
computation time. I actually used maxcyc=10000. The calculation run now
for 2 days and still not completed. I guess I have to check if I could
neglect the entropy term for my system.

best regards