[AMBER] RE£º Bad atom type error during MMGBSA decompositioncalsulations

From: <wangyanforward.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 10:47:33 +0800

Hi, Jason
I have recomplied amber11 everytime I add the atom information in the mdread.f file. But the error is still there. Any ideas about how to fix this?

Thanks!

Message: 8
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 10:47:36 -0500
From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [AMBER] Bad atom type error during MMGBSA decomposition
        calsulations
To: AMBER Mailing List <amber.ambermd.org>

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 3:47 AM, ?? <wangyanforward.gmail.com> wrote:

> The is error still there whenever I run the decomposition calculation.
> Could someone kind enough to tell me how to fix it?

Did you recompile Amber afterwards??? Changing source code alone never
changes the actual programs (you have to rebuild the programs from the
changed source code).

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher
Yan WANG
Ph D. Candidate
State Key Lab of Theoretical & Computational Chemistry
Institute of Theoretical Chemistry
Jilin University
Changchun, 130023
P.R. China