Re: [AMBER] How to decompose PMF into electrostatic and van der Waals contributions

From: zhongqiao hu <zhongqiao.hu.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 10:35:41 +0800

Dear Brian,

Thank you very much for your reply. I used Amber12 to do umbrella sampling
to get PMF. I want to decompose it into electrostatic and van der Waals
contributions. it is something like decomposition into enthalpic and
entropic contributions.

I agree this decomposition needs pairwise potential that maybe beyond the
PME. I can not find any clue in amber manual to use MM/GBSA or MM/PBSA to
do it. Do you suggest it in detail if you know it.

Thank again,

Best regards,
Zhongqiao Hu
Bioinformatics Institute, A*STAR, Singapore

Message: 5