Re: [AMBER] netcdf compilation error in Amber12 serial installation: Couldn't compile conftest.c

From: Aldo Segura <asegurac666.yahoo.com.mx>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 17:13:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

What OS are you using? Linux, Mac, ...?

It seems that you need to install a library (libnetcdf-dev in Ubuntu?), you should try with the blog of Jason Swails at http://jswails.wikidot.com/

please check the section "How-to Set Up Your Computer for Amber"

Best,

Aldo

Aldo Segura-Cabrera
Postdoctoral Fellow
Division of Experimental Hematology and Cancer Biology
Cancer and Blood Diseases Institute
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
3333 Burnet Ave, MLC 7013, Cincinnati OH 45229
e-mail: Aldo.Segura-Cabrera.cchmc.org; aldosegura.gmail.com