[AMBER] Amber Tools v.13

From: Silvestre <sliverv2.yahoo.com.br>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 13:18:48 -0800 (PST)

Dear Amber Team,

In the forth step of the Reference manual's installation the following error message appears:

ERROR: AMBERHOME is expected to be  but it is currently
/home/carlota/Área de trabalho/Amber16/amber12/    This will cause problems!
Configure failed due to the errors above!

As suggested by the manual, I set the amber home to amber12, yet the same appears. I already tried creating others folders following all the steps again, but the problem persists. My Operational system is Ubuntu  and I already have Gromacs installed.

Could you please help me to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

__
Silvestre Massimo Modestia