Re: [AMBER] question

From: Hamed S. Hayatshahi <biophysicist1981.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 10:38:43 -0700

Zahra khanoom,

Which Amber version do you use? Also it is useful to provide the tleap commands that you use to load your pdb file.
Unfortunately, the file format problems are common when you work with multiple programs. You can load a simple pdb file from protein data bank, for example, and compare the contents with the file that you get from your specific program (spacings can be important for example). You can do it with any text editting program.

Hamed S. Hayatshahi
PhD student of Medicinal Chemistry
University of Utah
سيد حامد سادات حياتشاهي