Re: [AMBER] parmed.py setBond

From: Aronica, Pietro <pietro.aronica07.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 19:43:17 +0000

The manipulations are done by removing specific dihedrals with the deleteDihedrals command, so that atoms that should not see each other but do because of their 1,4 connectivity have this interaction deleted.
Using the first fix outlined in the previous email, the returned prmtop is unchanged (save, of course, for the timestamp), while the second one gives the same exclusion list reshuffling as with my original command. I'm about to send the files privately.
Pietro