Re: [AMBER] Error "glibc detected" sander

From: Jan-Philip Gehrcke <jgehrcke.googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 11:09:22 +0100

The observed error usually means that something is not okay in the code
(it's like a segfault), but others are using the same code successfully,
so some part of your environment must be different of what others are
using. I think people would need to know much more about your system,
especially the versions of the compilers used to build Amber. Are you
running some cutting-edge system?