Re: [AMBER] AMBER 2 LAMMPS

From: Brian Radak <radak004.umn.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 15:20:18 -0500

There is no such tool to my knowledge. The format most readily converted to
AMBER format is the CHarMM .psf (using chamber in AmberTools). It might be
possible to convert your files to that format using VMD (which has some
compatibility with LAMMPS I think?) and then to AMBER format.

That's obviously a bit complicated, but all I can recommend; others may
know better.

Regards,
Brian

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 11:40 AM, Arjun Sharma <arjunsharma83.gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I am trying to convert some LAMMPS files (topology, input parameter files)
> to be compatible with the AMBER 11. Any suggestions would be greatly
> appreciated ?
>
> Thanks,
> Arjun

================================ Current Address =======================
 Brian Radak                                             :     BioMaPS
Institute for Quantitative Biology
 PhD candidate - York Research Group       :     Rutgers, The State
University of New Jersey
 University of Minnesota - Twin Cities         :     Center for Integrative
Proteomics Room 308
 Graduate Program in Chemical Physics     :     174 Frelinghuysen Road,
 Department of Chemistry                          :     Piscataway, NJ
08854-8066
 radak004.umn.edu                                 :
radakb.biomaps.rutgers.edu