[AMBER] Detailed. Fix a atom??

From: X Sun <egeh00.aol.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 15:50:00 +0800

Following is the input file.

polymer
 &cntrl
  imin = 0, irest = 1, ntx = 7,
  ntb = 2, pres0 = 1.0, ntp = 1,
  taup = 2.0,
  cut = 10.0, ntr = 0,
  ntc = 1, ntf = 1,
  tempi = 300.0, temp0 = 300.0,
  ntt = 3, gamma_ln = 1.0,
  nstlim = 1000000000, dt = 0.001,
  ntpr = 1000, ntwx = 1000, ntwr = 1000
 /
Hold atoms
500.0
ATOM 143
ATOM 389
END

atom 143 and 389 are the two ends of my two interacted polymer, the initial distance of the two atom is 11 angstrom. After 13ns simulation, the distance is 25 angstrom. I can see from the trajectoray file, the polymer moved freely, although slowly. I hope the two atoms don't move.

Thanks,

Xiaoquan.

2013-11-23

X Sun