Re: [AMBER] Res-Res energy shows different value with or without explicit solvent

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 08:13:58 -0500

You have igb=1 set. This is continuum solvent. You only give 1 input file
so I don't know which calculations you are comparing. Including continuum
solvent along with explicit solvent will certainly give a different result
from continuum solvent and no explicit solvent. The effective Born radii
for the atoms will differ, thus the solvation energy will differ.