[AMBER] gpu_download_partial_forces: download failed unspecified launch failure

From: Ashutosh Shandilya <izerokelvin.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 11:11:19 +0530

Dear users

I have been trying to run MD on amber GPU parallel vesion in Amber 12. I
am getting following error.

==============================
= BAD TERMINATION OF ONE OF YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSES
= EXIT CODE: 255
= CLEANING UP REMAINING PROCESSES
= YOU CAN IGNORE THE BELOW CLEANUP MESSAGES

Earlier I got different errors which were sorted out

numextra > 0 (in parallel) *Extra points are only supported in the serial
GPU code at present.*
I made all the required changes without any extra point etc when it should
run but I still got this error.
I looked at internet it says to include bugfixes. I have installed all the
bugfix still the problem persists.

Please have a look