Re: [AMBER] Questions about pmemd.cuda and prmtop file with modified A COEF.

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 13:53:13 -0800

Hi X Sun,

Unfortunately off diagonal modifications to the VDW parameters are NOT
supported in the GPU code in AMBER 12 - this is actually difficult to do
efficicently since it massively increases the size of the LJ array that
needs to be stored. The next version of AMBER will support this but until
then you will need to use the CPU versions of the code I am afraid.

All the best
Ross