Re: [AMBER] Positional restraints

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 01:10:22 +0100

Many thanks Jason for the quick reply.

In answer to your question, I applied the restrains to the whole complex (all protein residues, water, ligand).

Looking at advanced tutorial 3 (http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial3/section1.htm), the authors applied restraint_wt = 2.0. Isn't this excessive? Is there a reason for applying such restraint?

My last question is whether there is a way to tell whether my observation is an imaging artifact or not?

Best regards

George