Re: [AMBER] ambpdb problem with binary restart file. .

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 14:57:47 -0500

On Wed, 2013-11-13 at 12:45 -0700, Daniel Roe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As I mentioned earlier, you need to use cpptraj version 13. You can
> get an updated version of AmberTools here:
> http://ambermd.org/AmberTools-get.html. Instructions for installing
> AmberTools 13 alongside older Amber distributions can be found in the
> manual and over on Jason's wiki:
> http://jswails.wikidot.com/installing-amber12-and-ambertools-13

You can also upgrade AmberTools 12 to AmberTools 13 in-place. You can
re-run configure to pull in all available updates:

./configure gnu

After all updates have been applied, you can use "update_amber" to
upgrade to AmberTools 13:

./update_amber --upgrade

Then re-run configure (again pulling in all updates to AmberTools 13
this time), and rebuild. The whole sequence will look something like
this:

cd $AMBERHOME
./configure gnu
./update_amber --upgrade