[AMBER] Nonbond cells Problem How to restart?

From: Soumendranath Bhakat <bhakatsoumendranath.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 09:27:23 +0200

Hii all;

We are running equil step in amber GPU. the equil in file is looking like
this
"
Equilibration Step of MMP3 (MMMM): stage-1
 &cntrl
  imin= 0,
  irest=1,
  NTX=7,
  ntb=2,
  ntp=1,
  PRES0=1.0,
  TAUP=2.0,
  NTPR=500,
  NTWX=500,
  ntr=0,
  Tempi=300.0,
  Temp0=300.0,
  NTT=3,
  gamma_ln=1.0,
  NTC=2,
  NTF=2,
  cut=12.0,
  nstlim=250000,
  dt=0.002
 /
" After finishing the job till step 13500 it shows an error " Nonbond cells
need to be recalculated, restart simulation from previous checkpoint with a
higher value for skinnb." As suggested previously not to worry about the
skinnb and restart it from previous good restart file (
http://archive.ambermd.org/201306/0376.html). Now I have the equil.rst file.

*Please let me know *
*1. How to restart now. I have the output files equil.out;equil.rst. How to
restart it from step 13500. I don't want to overwrite it. I want to write
the the remaining steps from 13500 till the last in the equil.out file
only.*

*Please let us know how to restart it now.*

Your help will be highly appreciated.

*Note: We use this command for submission of equil job " time mpirun -np 10
pmemd.cuda -O -i equil.in <http://equil.in> -o equil.out -p
com_solvated.top -c Heating.rst -r equil.rst -x equil.mdcrd & "*

--
Thanks & Regards;
Soumendranath Bhakat