[AMBER] Location of MMPBSA temporary files

From: <rohitarora10.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 14:18:42 +0100

Dear Amber users,

Is there a flag that can be used to define the location of the temporary
files that are generated during MMPBSA run? (example:
_MMPBSA_complex_gb.mdout.0 etc.)

I am writing a shell script to run MMPBSA.py on multiple protein systems.
If I run the script corresponding to protein#1, and then run it for
protein#2, it gives an error for protein#2

"LengthError: length mismatch in energy vectors"

I believe this is because #1 is still running and their temporary files are
stored in the same location, hence there is a conflict.

Better still, is there a way to NOT generate any temporary files during
MMPBSA run? If a run fails, I can always deal with it separately.

Thank you

Best regards
Rohit