Re: [AMBER] optimization using gaussian and RESP using antechamber

From: Tanmoy Paul <tanmoy635.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 18:45:32 +0530

Hi,
    I would ask you to set iop(6/50=1) and then add two extra lines at the
end of g09 input file.These two lines contains the name of the .esp file
corresponding to the initial and optimised structure. Each line should be
separated by one blank line.Then re-run the optimisation to generate the
esp file. And then follow the instructions given in following link

http://sf.anu.edu.au/collaborations/amber_on_fujitsu/amber-12/tutorial/nonstandard-setup/index.html

Hope this will help

Regards

Tanmoy

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 4:59 PM, Bajarang Kumbhar <kumbharbajarang.gmail.com