Re: [AMBER] DNA with NAB

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 09:07:45 -0400

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013, Jio M wrote:

> 1) There are other two related programs (12 and 13). How do I input
> temp.txt points to program_12? and further to use program13 .
>

> 2) Where I can provide the desired sequence of DNA? getbase.nab seems
> to give random sequence if used with program_13 (nab program_13.nab
> getbase.nab)

The example programs will only help if you can understand what they are doing,
and hence make changes yourself. The manual provides some line-by-line
analysis of what is going on, but (at heart) NAB is a programming language,
not a set of routines for doing particular tasks. If you want a non-random
sequence, you would need to write code (replacing getbase()) that provides
that.

...good luck....dac