Re: [AMBER] Doubt regarding the metadynamics simulation

From: Robert Molt <rwmolt07.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 12:14:17 -0400

His title is Dr. Roitberg, not Mr.

And his point is that the primary purpose of the mailing list is to address questions in how to use Amber rather than general questions.

Dr. Robert Molt Jr., Ph.D.
r.molt.chemical.physics.gmail.com
Nigel Richards Research Group
Department of Chemistry & Chemical Biology
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
LD 326
402 N. Blackford St.
Indianapolis, IN 46202