Re: [AMBER] ambertools patch 19 fails

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 11:58:53 -0400

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 10:57 AM, Matthew Wampole <
Matthew.Wampole.jefferson.edu> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I tried to apply the new patch put out on friday and received the
> following error.
>
> PatchingError: .patches/AmberTools13_Unapplied_Patches/update.19 failed to
> apply. No changes made from this patch

Ah! Sorry! This was my mistake. I've updated the patch on the website so
it should work now. You need to run one extra command to get update_amber
to forget about the bad patch that it tried to apply earlier:

cd $AMBERHOME
./update_amber --remove-unapplied

Then try configuring again and it should work.

Thanks for the report!

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher