Re: [AMBER] Generating reservoirs for non-Boltzmann T-RREMD

From: Niel Henriksen <shireham.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 13:25:18 -0700

Eugene,

I don't think there is any "all-in-one" tool to do what you are asking.
 The multi-step process is what I have used.

Unless I misunderstand you, you seem to be using potential energies (from
the mdout file) and coordinate frames from the SAME simulation.
 Unfortunately, the printed potential energies do not correspond to the
written frames in the mdcrd file. (see
http://archive.ambermd.org/201308/0199.html ) So you probably need to do
the Sander-in-analysis-mode step regardless of what your plans are.

--Niel