Re: [AMBER] The Error when I run MdoutAnalysizer.py

From: Biao Ma <jackyma1981.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 14:36:48 +0900

Hi, Jason

Does this mean that MdoutAnalyzer.py works with Ubuntu but not with Fedora?

Yes, in my case, now it's works on Unbuntu13.04, centos6, it's not works on
Fedora which is run on VirtualBox, but it is works on another Fedora which
run on VMwarePlayer.

The Fedora platform is use a same virtual disk copy, the virtual disk is
created by VMwarePlayer, and the format is Virtual Machine Disk Format
(Fedora19-64.vmdk). VirtualBox can load it and run.

A simple adjustment of the regex to allow for negative coordinates fixes
> the problem for me. I've attached a patch that should fix your issues.
> After you download it, follow these steps and try again:
> cd $AMBERHOME
> ./update_amber --apply mdoutanalyzer.patch
> make -c AmberTools/src/etc/ python

After I did it used your method, now it can works normally at Fedora which
running on VirtualBox use .vmdk virtual disk.

Thanks for your work.

Jacky