Re: [AMBER] About INP in case of MS=1

From: Ray Luo, Ph.D. <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 10:00:53 -0700

Hiromasa,

Yes, that's because the PB radius definition gets changed when INP=1
or when INP is the default value of 2.

Wes will upload a patch to Amber12 to force the default radius
definition (radiopt) to remain as 0 whether INP=1 or INP=2. This has
been the case in the latest AmberTools release.

Ray
--
Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Professor,