Re: [AMBER] Generating topology files for two proteins in a single input pdb

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 07:53:43 -0400

On Sun, Sep 29, 2013, George Green wrote:

> I have two proteins which I have put into a single pdb file so they are
> around 10 angstroms apart.
>
> However if I separate the two molecules using TER cards they are treated as
> being the same molecule.

We need more information. What made you conclude that the two proteins were
being "treated as being the same molecule"? Exactly how did you use TER cards
to separate the two molecules? Since we don't know what you did, and we don't
know what the error was, people on the list cannot be of much help.

...dac