Re: [AMBER] DMPC GAFF lipid membrane is freezing at 303 K.

From: Subbarao Kanchi <ksubbuamber.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 22:49:06 +0530

Hi Ross,

Strong apologies for multiple time post. It was happen because there is
problem to my amber mailing-list account setting and I was not sure that
the mail was posted.

I simply changed the mass number and I do not get the new VDW parameters.
Callum mentioned that the rest of uploaded parameters are correct. I am
fallowing the same protocol and input parameters (same thermostat and
pressure couplings etc) that are mentioned in the force field paper (
GAFFlipid: a General Amber Force Field for the accurate molecular dynamics
simulation of phospholipid ) and the parameters that I downloaded are from
this link http://www.pharmacy.manchester.ac.uk/bryce/amber.

With regards,
Subbarao Kanchi.