Re: [AMBER] DMPC GAFF lipid membrane is freezing at 303 K.

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 09:35:40 -0700

Hi Subbarao,

I am not entire sure why you posted this question multiple times to the
mailing list. Often it can take several days before people find the time to
reply.

I would start by asking whether you simply just changed the H mass or you
actually went and got the new VDW parameters as well. What was the exact
procedure you used - with out knowing this it is difficult to know
specifically parameters you used.

All the best
Ross