Re: [AMBER] Antechamber

From: Jasim, Mahmood (Student) <"Jasim,>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 14:50:42 +0000

Thank you so much for your reply. I do run the procedure as you said and load the ligand files into leap followd by the complex. I finally solvate the model and save the prmtop and inpcrd files. I convert the inpcrd file into a pdb file to view it and here I find that the ligand position within the protein has changed from the starting conformation.

Can I also ask about the -ek falg, where does it go within the command and how I specify PM3?

Regards
Mahmood Jasim