Re: [AMBER] glycam - leap error

From: Lachele Foley <lf.list.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 17:44:50 -0400

We don't have a parameter that has been validated for that linkage.
But, there is something you can use. It should work reasonably well,
but if you can find some way to validate it, that would be ideal.

The suggestion is to use the Os-Cg-Cg-Ng term for Os-Cg-Cg-N. This is
analogous to the treatment for Oh-Cg-Cg-Ng and Oh-Cg-Cg-N, so it has
precedent.

If you want to do that, just copy the "Os-Cg-Cg-Ng" line from the
parameter file to a new line that starts with "Oh-Cg-Cg-N ". Note the
space after N to ensure that the alignment is preserved.

--
:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley