[AMBER] Question regarding principal component analysis

From: Puspita Halder <puspitah.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 11:56:00 +0530

Dear All,

I have a question regarding the principal component analysis using ptraj. I
have used ptraj before for carrying out PCA of my protein trajectory. Now
I'd like to do the similar analysis based on the combination of properties
of the unfolded trajectories of protein as studied by Daggett and
co-workers (J. Mol. Biol. (1999) 290, 283-304). They termed this as
property space PCA . My question is, may I use ptraj for similar kind of
analysis. If anyone of you have any suggestions/comments regarding this
please let me know.

I appreciate your constant help and support.

Thanks
Puspita