Re: [AMBER] nmr upper_bond criteria

From: <sangita.imtech.res.in>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 17:27:35 +0530

Thanks for reply.

Bellow is command for generation of restraint file:

makeDIST_RST -upb 7col.dist -pdb gcg_b.amb.pdb -rst RST.dist

So there is requirement of pdb & 7col.dist (file look like:- 1 GUA H1' 1
GUA H3' 4.6), here 4.6 is upper bond so from where this upper bond value
comes, similarly in torsion angle restraint:- lower_bond and upper_bond.

With regards

sangita