Re: [AMBER] how to check for errors in a topology library file created with saveOff

From: Jose Borreguero <borreguero.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 13:34:39 -0400

I looked at BONDS_WITHOUT_HYDROGEN and the indexes pointing to the
BOND_FORCE_CONSTANT entries are different in the two prmtop files, indeed
indicating the different ordering of the force constants. Thus, the
topologies seem to be the same in both files :) I also opened xparmed.py
and printed a few bonds, and they came out the same.

With this two tests coming out fine, it seems things are OK with the two
prmtop files, thank you all for your help!