Re: [AMBER] how to check for errors in a topology library file created with saveOff

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 12:54:15 +0200

Dear Jose,

The 'mol2' & 'off' file formats (same remark for the 'prep' one) have
the same role: a force field library file format. The mol2 format has
some advantages and the off one other advantages.
See http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/leap-mol2.php

You might also be intested by the mol3 file format:
See http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/leap-mol3.php

regards, Francois