Re: [AMBER] PLP-L Histidinal Phosphate parameters

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 12:50:15 +0200

Dear Madhu,

>   I am searching for the ways to generate parameters for PLP
> (Pyridoxol-5'-phosphate) and L-Histidinol Phosphate.

You might be interested in using services at q4md-forcefieldtools.org.
Among these you can download the R.E.D. tools at
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/RED/ or use R.E.D. Server at
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS/. See tutorials there as well...

Concerning Phosphate derivatives you could use the building block
approach and split these molecules into two elementary building
blocks; this allows better controlling the conformation of each
building block. this takes a particular importance for charged
molecules.
See examples of phosphate derivatives in R.E.DD.B.:
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/projects/F-90/

regards, Francois