Re: [AMBER] Question about different SCEE&SCNB to specified atom pairs.

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 21:19:25 -0700

Hi Xiaoquan,

A few questions:

1) Did you use Xleap from AMBERTools 13? - this is required.

2) If you check your prmtop file are there sections entitled:

%FLAG SCEE_SCALE_FACTOR
%FORMAT(5E16.8)

and

%FLAG SCNB_SCALE_FACTOR
%FORMAT(5E16.8)

3) in your mdout files (I am also assuming you used sander, pmemd or
pmemd.cuda from AMBER 12) contain the text:

| Note: 1-4 EEL scale factors are being read from the topology file.

| Note: 1-4 VDW scale factors are being read from the topology file.

If not then something is wrong and for some reason the SCEE and SCNB
definitions did not get picked up correctly.

All the best
Ross