[AMBER] Query regarding membrane-peptide simulation

From: Aditya Padhi <adi.uoh.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 15:58:16 +0530

Dear Amber Users,
        I want to study the mechanism of interaction of certain peptides
that are known to interact with membranes such as DOPC, POPC and so on. I
have two sets of peptides; out of which, one set of peptides are known to
penetrate the membrane while the behavior of another set of peptides with
the membrane is not known.
        It would be really helpful if you can suggest me an appropriate
tutorial on these lines. The most common query I have is to how to place
and allow a peptide to cross or interact with the membrane? Shall I use VMD
or any other software for this?
        Please let me know your response.

Thanking you,
Regards