Re: [AMBER] Problem with xLeap : Segmentation fault (core dumped)

From: Hailin Huang <hailin.huang.my.liu.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 04:21:42 -0400

This might not be relevant here, but I experienced exactly the same error
with VMD after I mounted a new hard drive to my system (CentOS 6.4) and I
have not fixed this problem yet. I've checked that the system is not
missing any libraries or packages required for VMD. Vmd mailing list could
not help me out..

-Richard