[AMBER] Problem with xLeap : Segmentation fault (core dumped)

From: HIMANSHU JOSHI <himanshuphy87.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 13:25:54 +0530

Hi all,
I am trying to remove some residues from a structure in xLeap with the
following command
remove p p.1
where p is the name of unit,

But after doing this, as I click to the graphical window of xLeap, xLeap
immediately crashes with the message* Segmentation fault (core dumped). *
*
*
I am facing unusual problem with xLeap after I re-installed (ubuntu 12.04 )
and I am using Amber13Tools. Has anybody faced this before ? I suspect some
missing package or prerequisite but I didn't see any such report while
installing Ambertools.

--
*With Regards,
HIMANSHU JOSHI