[AMBER] multiple heat baths in a single simulation

From: James W. Snyder, Jr. <jsnyder3.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 11:38:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hey,

I am trying to couple a protein to two heat baths in a single simulation. I read about sander.LES, but that is not exactly
what I'm trying to do. Essentially, I want several residues to be coupled to a very hot heat bath and the rest of the system to
be coupled to room temperature heat bath. Has this been implemented somewhere, and if not, what parts of the code would I need to
modify to do this? I am planning to use a Langevin thermostat.

Thanks,

Jim Snyder